From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:32 PM
To: TriumphList
Subject: [ST] upgrades

I bought my Sprint over a year ago from a man on Craig's List. It
already
had a few upgrades. I have the rear rack, hard saddle bags, tank bag,
bar
risers, K&N filter, throttlemeister, Corbin seat, carbon fiber muffler,
Euro
headlight switch on right side to turn off the headlights, and aux
outlet
for a body suit.

I took off the tank bag, and rear rack, because I never used them and I
didn't like the way they looked. I am trying to find an underseat
exhaust
system like the new Sprints have to show off that single sided swing
arm. I
found one for $510 that fits the 955i but haven't found anyone talking
about
having it or how they like it.

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/pipeline/index.htm

Anyone know how to adjust a Throttlemeister? Mine starts slowing down
after
I set it. Wish Triumph would add an electric cruise like BMW has. I came

close to buying a used K1200rs because of cruise and shaft drive. But I
always wanted a Triumph.

-Robert
'in the woods of south west Georgia'