Re: [ST] upgrades

The TM doesn't require anything to defeat it other than the natural
action of rolling off the throttle.  Granted, the throttle won't snap
back to closed if you take your hand off the bar but it wouldn't do that
if you had the o-ring engaged either.  Furthermore you don't have to
disengage the TM to adjust it.  I often don't fully tighten it so that I
can make micro adjustments to compensate for the uneven terrain we have
in Jeremy and my neck of the North East.

My one reservation with the o-ring is based entirely on my assumption of
how it's used, that being that it gets wedged between the handgrip and
the bars to cause enough friction to hold the throttle in place.  For
whatever reason that just doesn't sit all that well with me.

Nate
00SprintRS