Re: [ST] Marc Wheel Balancer

I have that and have used it to balance two front and 1 rear tire on my 1999 Sprint ST.  It is easy to use and does a good job.  I change and balance my own tires which saves me money and I know that it is done right.  I've had no problems since I started using the Marc.

  Lindley

Dave Bardell <bardelld@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Aerostich has these on sale/closeout if anyone is interested. I just
checked the number on mine and the # 4611 is for the SSSA.

Will balance both front and rear on the ST.

http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?productid=19191&utm_source=sl20070621&utm_medium=email

Dave Bardell

01 ST