Re: [ST] The Dreaded Tire Thread....

Thanks for your thoughts, John. You are not too far
off the mark on my bikes...The RS is my distance bike,
meaning it is the preferred one for trips. It is hard
to see the difference in the ergos, but you sure feel
them...An inch lower pegs and an inch higher bars
makes all the difference. For me, I can ride the RS
indefinately, the SH I can ride all day, up and over
500 miles, as long as I dont have to get on it the
following day. The RS's motor is actually a liittle
stronger, but both seem to munch rear tires quick...I
am so tired of changing tires more frequently than
oil. Thats why I am looking at Sporttouring tires for
both bikes. Had 020s on both and liked them. Got good
deals on a bunch of 014s and 010s, not sure they were
the right ticket. As much as I would like to think I
am fast, I cannot outride the grip of the 020s...

What year VFR do you have ?

John