[ST] Exhaust

Has anyone found a GP style exhaust for the Sprint? The short little muffler
that fits under the bottom cowl and has the outlet under the footpeg? I
haven't tried to contact Pipeline yet, as I don't know if I want to upgrade
to a newer bike. Every trip we take to the dealer for service gets me
looking and thinking, and that is not a good combination.

Dan, I don't know what I am going to do with the rack yet. I may put it back
on later if I start taking some vacations. I am getting burnt out at work
with 60 hour week as standard.

-Robert