[ST] Waaaaayy OT--HP Brown Sauce

Ok, for those that care, the Heinz company has changed the recipie on the HP Brown that comes to the US. WTF. I am not happy. I was at my mom's house over the weekend and even my five year old son noticed a distinct difference, stating, "Dad, this is NOT HP". I think it tastes like A-1, barf.

  End of rant.

  So, I will be locally trying to buy up all the bottles of the true original and then contacting those across the pond for assistance.
  Regards,
  Todd