Re: [ST] Trip advice

Zoltan Pavlakovich wrote:
> Why pay so much? This is what I use for years.
>
> http://www.jbugs.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5769&Category_Code=Tools
I know, I have two sockets like that.  The point was something that
didn't require a breaker bar or large ratchet.  And then someone
mentioned a "wrench" he had seen on ebay made out of flat stock.  The
wrench I linked to is the actual part that Matt was saying "sign me up"
about...

I haven't yet been stranded by a flat rear yet, (knock on wood) and as
such have not missed any such tool in my tool kit.

Dan