Re: [ST] Ducati Hypermotard spotting!

They are very nice.  I've gotten to know the owner's son, Cody.  Nice kid.

They are having a Motard event this weekend, and are taking sign-ups for
demo rides on the bike this coming week.  I'll forward their email
anouncement from my hotmail account.

Overall,  I like them, though there have been some folks having issues with
the quality of their service. Personally, no problems.

--Joel