[ST] my brake rotors

Hello people,

I am not a frequent poster, but have been on this list since 2000. I am now on my second ST which I bought new in 2002.
My Sprint ST, model 2001, with 110.000km has a warped (front) brake rotor.
The guy in the garage quoted me 260 euro's for a new one (material costs only).

Since they are already 110kkm used, I probably need 2 new ones, and new brake pads etc.

So: does anybody know of any other options?
What is the minimum thickness of the brake rotors
Is it possible to 'lign up' (is that the correct term?) the old brake rotors and what are the costs of it?

Thanks in advance.

--Markus