Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 07:18:01 -0000
From: "Dave Stevely" <David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] ABS on not?
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I am in the UK and looking at buying a Sprint ST, I am sure this has
been
covered before but should I go for the ABS version?

Also when I come to resell in the UK will I get back the extra outlay
for
ABS?

Thanks
Dave

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments
and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited.  This
notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of
any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement.  If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the
original sender.