Re: [ST] Test

Got it Rupert.

Good to hear from you :)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rupert Galea
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 10:51 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Test

I got the email below from Dreamhost and wanted to make sure this thing was
still working. Rupert

Hello,

LIST: st
DOMAIN: triumphnet.com

Your discussion list described above has been migrated to our new discussion
list server.  The migration was done as part of an overall system upgrade,
and the new server is more stable and reliable overall. The list migration
most likely worked fine, but there is a small chance of error. Please test
the list to be sure it is working correctly and contact our support team if
you find anything amiss.  The web interface may not work as expected for a
couple of days due to the DNS update.

Note that if you have your DNS hosted with someone other than DreamHost you
will have to update the DNS records for the new server.  Contact our support
team for more information about that.

Thanks!
Happy DreamHost Discussion List Migration Team