Re: [ST] Rear rack support brackets

The light bulb comes on!  About 3 years ago I bought a set of panniers
from a guy on Ebay. They came with a set of pannier mounting brackets
plus two other brackets that I could not identify. It turns out the two
brackets are items 2 and item 4 of Bil's drawing. Item 4 has been
modified with a hack saw but Item 2 is complete. I have been watching
several of these racks sell on e-bay but none that I have seen have
these extra brackets with them. If I buy one, I am going to pay retail
for it so I get all the parts. So if anyone is interested in these two
brackets and is willing to pay shipping from California they can have
them. Drop me and e-mail off line.
agarvin@xxxxxxxxxx
Al Garvin