Re: [ST] Flat Battery

Chris and Sherri Underwood wrote:
> Not haven ridden my bike for the past couple of months the battery is dead.
> As this has never happened to me before can some one please tell me the best
> solution. Can one take a jump from a car or is the current too much?

Chris,
What I've done in the past:  Use your car, but DON'T turn the car on.
The car's battery has more than enough juice to turn the bike over.
Just disconnect the jumper cables as soon as the bike's started...

Good luck!  I recommend a LONG ride to charge the battery, and then put
it on a trickle charge overnight if you can.

Dan