[ST] 99-01 Valve Adjustment Tool

Does anyone in the Great Northwet have one of the Valve Adjustment Tools for
the shim over bucket engines? My '00 RS needs a few valves adjusted. I will
check the price of buying one next, but if someone near Seattle has one that I
can borrow or rent, perhaps for some of my homebrew ale, I would be most
appreciative. Please ping me off list if you can help.

Thanks,

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA

http://www.aol.com.