Re: [ST] Edelweiss tour? Looking for input.

On 8 Mar 2007, at 15:41, Young, Mike wrote:

> All input will be welcomed. We're looking at a September '08 launch
> window. Other liSTers would be welcome too.

I'm going to be riding down to a conference in Nice from UK in mid /
late September - with either out or back legs being diverted via
French Alps (there is a whole bunch of good roads due north of
Nice...).   Once you know your route / dates let me know - if I can
work it to bump into you while you are on your trip I will.  How long
are you going to be over for?

I imagine you are on top of it - but if not, www.alpineroads.com is
an excellent resource for information on touring the bumpy bits in
europe.

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
2GC Active Management