From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Frederic.Nizery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 12:32 AM
To: ST
Subject: [ST] female quick disconnect failure

Hi all,

Anyone out there tried to buy quick disconnect at quickcouplings.net.
The female part which is bolted inside the tank broke (the white one).
It began with a hight
fuel consumption and once or twice a fuel smell in the garage.

I don't want to mount the same plastic part. The metal equivalent from
colder product
is LCD10004BPST.

I found out that quickcouplings.net sell it and has an on line store. I
sent them a mail to inquire about availability.
It would be great if someone here has any experience with them.

Fred ST02BRG