Re: [ST] female quick disconnect failure (revisit)

Dan,

I think you're right. They probably put a special trigger on the fitting
as "CPC" is stamped on it.

I think I will make the deal w/ Quickdisconnect.net.

In the mean time I'll try to glue it w/ araldite and fiberglass.

Thanks for the inputs.

Fred ST 02 BRG