Re: [ST] Heated grip question...

Thanks to all for your responses and help. I ended up
ordering a pair of the Dual Stars. I liked the idea
and the cost of the Kimpex units, and have unanimously
been told that the Dula Stars, same idea, are much
bettter made and answer several shortcomings of the
Kimpex units. We'll see how the installation goes...

John