Re: [ST] test

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, John Ulizzi wrote:

> Error? Error!  Analyze...must Sterilize...
>
> Buy you a beer at the next rally if you can tell me
> where that came from...

That's "Nomad" from Star Trek:TOS.  Ok, so I was a geeky kid (still
am?)...

> Yea, I got. Just all of a sudden no incoming
> emails...with business, personal, and list triffic, it
> is unusual for no new mailes to come in for more than
> a few minutes....

Blame it on the weather, spring's poppin' man!  Got about a 220 mile day
in yesterday, rode up toward your neck with Coach and met Quint for pie.
Then rode down to Peggy Sue's for you guessed it, more pie.

Will ride for pie,
-Woovis-
--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\