Re: [ST] Heated grip question...

You have the BS wired from a switched source, I take it.  I looked at
their fuse block before deciding on the Electrical Connection unit.

Space is at a premium under my seat, and the EC block is very compact
(though without a supplied cover).  EC's also comes relay-controlled,
and with a separate battery charger hookup that disables everything
else if you turn your ignition key while charging (to prevent
damaging your ECU's circuits).

Cheers,
Mike

http://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=16