[ST] Flip up helmets

All:
	I was in an accident on a major highway doing about 70 mph when I was hit by a
muffler (silencer) that came off a light truck. I went down wearing a Shoei
Duo-Tech flip face helmet and rolled, slid, and flipped for over a quarter mile.
The helmet did it's job perfectly. It stayed closed "as advertised" and opened
up perfectly after the accident.
	Take it from one who has road tested a flip face helmet in the real world and
is here to tell you about it. Buy the best you can afford. It's your friggin' head!
	If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
Be safe,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue Sprint ST
Philadelphia