Re: [ST] California Travelin

On Mar 21, 2007, at 8:09 AM, Brian Nobles wrote:

> 3. Take Hwy 36 from Red Bluff to the coast. That is the best (i.e.
> technically challenging) road that I've ever ridden.

To give you a sample of the wonders of 36, it's 140 miles from
Hydesville on the coast to Red Bluff. I road it a couple of weekends
ago and keeping about 20mph above the speed limit most of the way, I
passed 2 slower vehicles going out, and maybe about 5 coming back. 280
miles of pure riding pleasure unencumbered by LEO, motorhomes or just
about any other traffic for that matter.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned