Re: [ST] Question - for Jeremy

> I noticed no gaskets and what looked like a bit of blue RTV around
the connection to the engine during removal.  The manual doesn't
mention how to properly reattach the header, or I simply can't find
it.  Does anyone know if I should be using some sort of sealant or
gasket to reattach? <

The parts microfiche shows 3 copper crush-type gaskets p/n T2200067.
Make sure the old ones aren't lurking under the exhaust port soot
build-up.  Recommend you loosely attach the header to the bracket back
by the center stand prior to tightening the mounting nuts at the
cylinder head.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST < rip :o|