From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Harwood
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Risks of two wheels

Mate lost his life with one other yesterday morning on the M25 in the UK.
Lorry crossed central reservation and took out 5 bikers on their way to
Belgium for the day.  25-year-old car-driver arrested for two counts of
suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving. 2 other cars involved.

I was only in the pub with him last Wednesday after a men's get-together
called 'A Rough Guide for Dads'.

He leaves a wife, and 4 children under 20 years old.

Another mate on life-support in hospital, married with kids.

Take care.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6327585.stm

Chris Harwood
00 RS