Re: [ST] ABS Tiger

Tuesday, April 3rd will be the day I pick up the new Tiger. I knew it cost more but I went for the ABS. And then I got the bags, off road pipe, heated grips, center stand, I am not sure what happened, just went nuts I guess.  Now I'll probably sell the Sprint.
  '00, heated grips, soft bags, two brothers can, Ohlin rear, regular and touring screen, tank bag, Corbin seat, K & N air, remapped, 19,000 miles.  I'm crying already.
   Herb from Trenton Michigan
  '00 Sprint ST
  '04 Bonneville
  '73 Spitfire(gotta have a car in the mix somewhere)
  '07 Tiger(soon)

chris matthews <azurian52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I picked up my non abs Tiger last week, but had a test ride on an abs model. I had a 2001 RS before that and after a back to back ride on the new sprint and new tiger put my cash down on the Tiger. Its a fantastic bike and does everything really well- i did think abut the ABS model but would rather put some money into other extras. The only negative thing i've read is the about panniers- after the cock up with the first Sprint 1050 panniers they've put so much internal strengthening in them that they are really small inside, especially the exhaust side and the top box is so tiny you can't really get a full face in there. If you're interested try http://www.tiger1050.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 . All those guys who've got the new bike have all been blown away by how good it is.
Chris