[ST] Brake lines

Anybody with a 99-04 Sprint ST/RS have the Galfer 2 front brake line kit?  I
got one to replace my aging OEM lines and I think they're wrong.  They have
the correct 45 deg elbow to make the calipers but the master cyl side are
straight out.  This runs the line straight into the dash, and at full left
lock almost kinks the left side line.  This can't be right?  The OEM line
coming out of the master cyl is a 90 deg to turn the line straight down, and
parallel to, the right fork leg.  Is that what yours does?  2 weeks waiting
for this kit and now I'm looking at another week of down time because of
this, ugh!

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST