Re: [ST] Risks of two wheels

its been a bad couple of years for this type of occurrence. I never
knew it so bad. It seems to go along with the increase in reliance of
speed cameras etc and the lack of presence that has led to a huge
downturn in driving behaviour. People will do silly things if they can
get away with it. I see people texting while driving, trying to
recover a dropped cell phone through to just stupid erratic driving.

stay safe guys