[ST] Daytona 675 and more

Brett,
Wow, did you get a 675?  I have mostly dropped off this site since I got my
Daytona 675 last year, so have missed out on a lot of news.  Hope you are
having as much fun with yours as I am with mine.  No track days for me yet,
but they are in the plan this year.

As for the tyre/tire question, I have gotten excellent response from South
West Moto since I live so close to them (SD county in Kalifornia).  I
ordered some tires on-line one afternoon and they were delivered to my front
door before 0800 the next day.  Cool.

Thunderdawg