Re: [ST] Check Engine Light on

Op dinsdag 27 maart 2007 09:54, schreef Frederic NIZERY:

Fred,

Do You mean that the EFI is compliant with the ODBII standard?
I crashed a 1999 ST and I am rebuilding it to a naked bike. I will be rewiring
the complete electrical system. It would be a great help if I could read out
and reset the codes on the EFI.

Following the guidelines on the scantool website the EFI should follow the
ISO9141/14230 standards. Is this correct? Do You use the windows or the Linux
software?

Best Regards,

Marc de Vries

ST 1999, rebuilding it.