[ST] OEM Sprint parts

Sorry, just catching up on reading...

If you haven't done anything yet, be sure to check:

http://www.oemcycle.com/oem

You need the part # though. Their discounts are interesting. I check the
TOR Carbon Fiber can for my 02 ST, and it was only $361 vs $475 @ the
dealer. The scratched belly pan I (still) need to replace is $182.05 at
oemcycle vs. $199.50 at the dealer. Shipping seems reasonable.

I know the color code for red is CM at the end of the part #, but don't
know the other color codes, sorry.

Good luck!
James