From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of halfast3
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 4:42 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] RIP?

Kevin wrote:

> So...what 'ya buying :) <

I did ride a Tiger 1050 and though it is very tall for this 29" inseam, I
was very impressed!  I haven't quite ordered one yet.  I'm waiting for
Cascade to get in a factory low seat.  If that isn't comfortable, I may have
to lower the whole bike.

Additionally:
-I've wanted a DL650 Wee-Strom for quite a while...

- A small street-legal dual-sport would be useful for exploring all those
unpaved forest roads...

- A dirt squirter would be fun, too. Perhaps a CRF230F or 150F...

So many motorcycles...

--
Rick