Re: [ST] RIP?

Hey Rick,  Good to hear you are alright!

As for the Dirt scene, it's back hard for me.  It was the staple of my
teens, and now once again.  I have a CRF 230 that I've been upgrading to put
real suspension on and get it street legal.

I'm also interested in a 600+ thumper street and trail, maybe a DR650.  It
has to be smaller in height because of my size.

Oh yeah, my bud just got an XL650L to complment his XR400 and is now looking
to sell his CRF450.  I think it is an 03 or 04.  What ever the year, it has
low miles as its still on the original tires.  It is somewhat scratched up
though as one might expect from such a monster.  It has a tendency to get
away from you now and again.  If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll
get you in touch.

--Joel