Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 26, Issue 3

Hi Paul

Most of what you quote was speculation/question, not fact.

I am one of about three listers who have a 'fast idle' problem.  Mine
is still with me because I haven't done a lot about it.

The bike is fantastic to ride and maintain, looks good too.

Chris Harwood
00 RS Eclipse blue

>>> Paul.Lodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/05/2007 02:15:20 >>>
Gents,

I've just joined the group - mainly to eaves drop to find out more
about the
Triumph (ST) before I decide to buy. From what you are all saying is
this
bike worth purchasing given all the issues that you are raising??? What
with
faulty ECU's, dirty switches, missing engines (not literally!) I'm
becoming
a little sceptical......

Regards,

Paul