From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Kroeker
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 6:58 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Minor Stumbling Problem

When I had the tune updated there was some minor improvement but the
condition didn't go away.  I know it originally had a tune that was at least

4 years old prior to the update so I assume that the improvement was just
from a better injection map overall.  So I don't think it has anything to do

with the ECU losing the tune.

Other ideas?

Peter