[ST] Come on in

Paul, remember that most of what is posted is problems. That's the nature
of the beast that is the list.
But we do post ride reports, and oil, tire, and chain lube questions at
least one a year :-)
I've had my ST since January of 99 and had one instance at three  months of
it's life where it stopped idling. It was cured by cycling it hot to cold
to hot one time.
Other then that there is the sweet triple howl as they come on the pipe,
not seeing another bike like yours at every fuel stop, and all those
questions and comments by someone who had one or knew someone who had  a
Triumph when they were a kid.
And after 34 bikes this is the one bike that does everything very well.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"