From: Paul.Lodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 3 May 2007 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 26, Issue 3

Gents,

I've just joined the group - mainly to eaves drop to find out more about the
Triumph (ST) before I decide to buy. From what you are all saying is this
bike worth purchasing given all the issues that you are raising??? What with
faulty ECU's, dirty switches, missing engines (not literally!) I'm becoming
a little sceptical......

Regards,

Paul

Paul Lodder