From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Bill Pitt
Sent: Fri 5/4/2007 9:57 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Initial Jet-Hot Report

$163? Jeremy, I have an 06 and haven't had any real heat issues but the
gauge reads hotter than I'd like.  What did you spend the $163 on?  I live
in Connecticut and I'm planning a ride of 10 days through The Northeast
Kingdom, into Bethel, Me. through Mt. Washington, around Lake Winnapasaki
between July 20-30, any recommendations?
bill