[ST] ST'03 the best Sprint ever - official! :)

I was unsurprisingly thrilled to see that the Bikez.com Motorcycle
Encyclopedia rates the ST'03 as the best ever incarnation of the
model.  The ST'03 achieved a rating of 81.1% - beating the ST'04
(77%) and ST'02 (74%).  The best the new 1050 ST can do is 74% (for
the '06 ABS model).

No idea how the scores are worked out... but no need since the answer
is clearly 100% on the money...

By comparison, as far as I can tell the best the Honda VFR could do
is 78% (2003 800 VTech).

More such idle fun here: http://www.bikez.com/brands/index.php

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/