Re: [ST] Welcome to the "st" mailing list, First question

At 01:13 AM 5/5/2007, you wrote:

Well thank you,
I guess now would be the best time for the short spec sheet.

My name is John Sheldahl.
I currently own 2001 Honda VFR, but feel that I'm ready to add
another larger sport touring bike to the vehicle fleet. I'm 40 years
old, and a good description of my physical condition is 98% mint with
a large assortment of dented and bent parts. I used to ride
sportbikes, but time and injuries (from other than riding) have taken
that arena away.

I'm working on a deal for a 2007 sprint st with abs, and have some questions.
Questions like:
What brand(s) and model(s) are stock on the Sprint St's for the USA?
What is the general opinion on those tires?
How well does the stock suspension hold up under fairly heavy riding
loads (220lb rider + 50lbs luggage + 195lb passenger *sometimes*)?
Are there any inherent weaknesses that I should be aware of (ie. the
honda's are known to have weak recifiers)?

Also I have already made an investment in luggage for the VFR and
would like to continue to use it on the Sprint. Are there any other
must have's for the bike?

thanks

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"