[ST] 2007 Tiger Gripes

I just sent the following email to Triumph
America:

"I just bought a 2007 Tiger but I am unhappy with a few of items that should have been standard equipment.

FYI, I also own a 1999 Sprint ST.

1. Where is the power outlet? The Tiger is already pre-wired so finish the job. Imagine my surprise while installing this $30 option: I must remove the gas tank (per the factory service manual, which I must also purchase) to get at the wiring taped beneath.  Why wasn't the plug standard equipment like my ST?

2. Where is the center stand like my ST? A center stand is necessary to check oil level, lubricate the chain and get a full tank of gas; all required for those of us who rack up big miles each year.

3. Why are sidebags not standard equipment like the 2007 ST?  My dealer says they are the same bags. I am now waiting 6 weeks for Triumph to clear the back-orders for these popular sport touring items.

I am a big fan of the Triumph Sport Tourers.  I just wish you had completed the job."

George
Roseville, CA
99 Sprint ST
07 Tiger ABS