[ST] Battery Help Needed

Ok LiSTers I need your help, quickly if possible.

I went to start my RS this weekend and discovered (not surprisingly) that
my battery had gone flat.  In full fairness to the battery it is the
original, now 7 year old unit.  A quick jump with the truck and I was off
for a half hour shakedown ride which went without further issue.  Upon
returning to the house the battery was still flat (no shock there) so I
hooked it up to the battery tender and decided to give it a good couple
days to soak.  This morning the digital thermometer told me it was time
to get the bike running so I checked the state of charge on the battery.
  It was reading a decidedly non robust .347V DC.  I'm guessing the
battery is toast.  So I called my local trumpet shop and they do have a
battery in stock but I'm wondering if there are other suitable
alternatives?  I googled around a bit and found that Wally World used to
carry a battery that would work, part no. GTX14-BS, but upon checking out
their website I didn't see it listed.  Has anyone bought a battery there
recently?  Getting to Walmart would be significantly easier than the
dealer and would actually allow me to ride to work tomorrow, my main goal.

So as Bil would say ATdHvAaNnKcSe,

Nate
00SprintRS