Re: [ST] Parting out '01 Sprint ST <spam>

Rick; I'm in need of a headlight assy if its at all salvagable? Chuck (00 RS)

From: "halfast3" <halfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ST List" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Parting out '01 Sprint ST <spam>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:28:15 -0700

I'm finally getting around to parting out my dearly departed '01 ST.
The engine, wiring loom including computer and a few small items have
already sold. The remainder of the rolling chassis remains available
though most of the plastic body panels are damaged in one way or
another and the forks are bent.  I've stripped everything off the
frame and unless someone wants a good frame with a salvage title, I
may recycle it - pun intended ;o).

The rear swingarm is still intact.   I'm hoping that an RS owner may
be interested in a SSSA conversion.  As there has been some local
interest, I'm not going to sell the Race Tech fork internals or wheels
just yet.

I'm thinking that good used parts are worth about half of new and with
some exceptions, like the nearly-new pair of EBC front rotors, that
will be my pricing policy.  Rather than waste bandwidth with an
extensive list of parts, let me know what you need & I'll respond
promptly... unless I'm out putting miles on the new Tiger.
Cheers,
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST < rip @ 47,455 miles :o|