Re: [ST] Wally World Batteries (devolved into a rant, read only if you have a minute to waste)

On May 9, 2007, at 11:30 AM, Young, Mike wrote:

> I'm happy to say that I have only purchased one item from Wally World
> ever: a boat cover for my dad's little fishing boat.

Haven't even stepped inside one myself.

Why bother touring when every town looks the same?

My tour with Blake last summer was disappointing on several levels, but
it was really sad hitting town after town that had their Main Street
businesses wiped out by Walmarts. Really hit hard when in one town in
Utah with the temperature in the high 90s we couldn't even find a place
to buy ice cream.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA
Where the only chain sign in town is the Rexall Drug Store