Re: [ST] '99 Sprint ST for Sale.

After much thought, I'm putting my Tornado Red '99 up for sale. I'm
either going to get a 2007 Sprint or the BMW F800ST. I bought it used
two years ago in Austin, TX. It has about 16.5k on it and has been
regularly serviced by Myers Cycles in Kensington, MD. I added
progressively wound springs from Racetech to the front end. The bike's
been dropped from standing on two occasions (both reported on this
mailing list).

a) I overbalanced when a suddent gust of wind hit from the side. The
bike went down gently but the right side fairing broke and had to be
dumped.

b) A strong wind blew the bike over when parked using the side stand.
The right side handlebar is slightly bent and the front brake lever
needs to be replaced.

The bike has an intact belly pan and left side fairing and comes with
hard cases. New battery last year. Everything else works beautifully.
Asking $3200. A right side fairing on E-Bay probably runs about $150.
Trade in value is about $3500 as per Kelley Blue Book. Please email me
offline if this is seriously of interest. No test rides but you're
welcome to call the mechanic and ask about the condition of the bike.

George Chacko
Bethesda, MD
chackoge@xxxxxxxxx