Re: [ST] '99 Sprint ST for Sale.

George Chacko wrote:
> > > After much thought, I'm putting my Tornado Red '99 up for sale.
I'm either going to get a 2007 Sprint or the BMW F800ST. < < <

halfast3 responded:
> > Before you buy either, you owe yourself a test ride on a new
Tiger. < <

> Good point Rick. GC <

FYI, there is a wealth of Tiger 1050 information at www.tiger1050.com.
This for example:
"Monday, April 30th Triumph's Marketing Manager, Jim Callahan attended
the 11th Annual Ehlert Powersports Awards in Newport Beach,
California.  Triumph is proud to announce that the Tiger 1050 received
an award for "Best Sport Standard" by Rider Magazine."

"At the very end of the night, Mark Tuttle, the editor of Rider
Magazine, returned to the stage for one last award.  The Tiger 1050
was honored as the 2007 Motorcycle of the Year. A quote from the
evening's "Awards of Excellence" program says, "The real beauty of the
Tiger is that it's just as comfortable two-up down a long highway as
it is in the tight stuff.  With the spacious hard luggage, there's no
reason why a weekend getaway with a co-pilot shouldn't be a regular
occurrence."

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST < rip :o|