Re: [ST] Switch question.

At 09:48 AM 5/16/2007, you wrote:
>I've not bothered with flashing headlights for several years now,
>except in my car as part of a strategy to piss off someone in front
>of me to induce them to try to brake-check me (because while they
>think they're brake-checking me, the car beside them blocking the
>other lane will be passing them and I will too).

That is pretty much what I encounter everyday on my commute. Some
idjit in the left lane holding station in a position that prevents
you from passing them or the vehicle they are next to.

Otherwise, like you I pass in any lane. I try to be good and proper,
especially when there is a state trooper in sight, and pass in the
left lane, but that won't always work.
I pass a lot of people everyday, but I also get passed by plenty of
people in cages as well.

But at night those high beams in the back window are sure annoying.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"