Re: [ST] Switch question.

John,

Where did you mount those two additional H4s in the
VFR, and what year is your VFR ?

IF it is not too much trouble, I would love to see
your wiring diagram.

BTW, you should be able to source a Euro switchgear
for your VFR, which should have the flash to pass
button. You might need to look at a vendor from
outside the united states...try Dynamo humm, if they
are still in business...

John