Re: [ST] No Sprint Content: non-Triumph Motorcycle FS (excellentbeginner/short person bike!)

At 09:41 PM 5/21/2007, you wrote:

>About a month ago, I went to start everything up,
>first step in the "get everything ready for spring"
>cycle every year....batted 1000, 4 out of four bikes
>started, both boat motors, lawn mower, and even the
>pressure washer ( a toy to help maintain my other
>toys.... ) but i thought, " this is too damn many
>motors to take care of..."
>
>:-)

good lord, moan and groan,
I've got that beat right now for motors to take care of.
1 bike.
1 lawn tractor.
1 lawn mower (for the little patches that I can't get the big beast into)
1 leaf blower
2 sting trimmers (one has a brush blade)
3 cars at the house.
1 racecar over at the shop.
3 cars stored at great-aunts house (in the next state).
3 cars stored in CA at friends parents farm.

Oh yeah and I just got a restoration project from my karate instructor,
He wants me to rebuild his 72 honda cl350

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"