Re: [ST] No Sprint Content: non-Triumph Motorcycle FS (excellentbeginner/short person bike!)

ÂOh heck,

 I can beat that,

 2 cars
 1 p/u truck
ÂÂ1 lawn tractor
 1 small mower
 1 leaf blower
 1 string trimmer
 1 Fantic 240 trails
 1 moto Guzzi V-50
 1 honda CB-200
 34 Triumphs ranging from 1948-2003 (12 are restorations in progress) Hey...it's a hobby(my wife, the
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ saint calls it an illness

 Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL

ÂÂÂ

 good lord, moan and groan,
've got that beat right now for motors to take care of.
 bike.
 lawn tractor.
 lawn mower (for the little patches that I can't get the big beast into)
 leaf blower
 sting trimmers (one has a brush blade)
 cars at the house.
 racecar over at the shop.
 cars stored at great-aunts house (in the next state).
 cars stored in CA at friends parents farm.
Oh yeah and I just got a restoration project from my karate instructor,
e wants me to rebuild his 72 honda cl350