Re: [ST] Outed again

Thanks for all the input guys.

Actually she usually doesn't have an issue with going hard to the brakes
but just got the wrong peddle. I had gone out and bought half dozen
cones and setup some slalom and braking exercises in a parking lot. She
does quite well with threshold/full on breaking when prepared. She also
usually responds well to voice commands. BREAK!!!!! Just pulling in,
turning, breaking and getting jostled was too many inputs.

Don't worry Matt. You are about as far away as you can get as is, MA.

Neil
`99 Sprint ST "Shadow"